Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Here’s a quick and incomplete list of things I am grateful for.
- My husband who is also my best friend
- My sweet little baby boy, may I have 30 just like him.
- My siblings – my closest friends and my greatest foes…just kidding. But they sure do know how to grate my nerves at times.
- Visits from my best friend
- Tender mercies – those little things you get right when you need them.
- My parents – they believe I could conquer the world if I wanted to (maybe next year)
- My young women – I was terrified at first but now I love serving those girls and am grateful for my calling.
- Sleep. I take what I can get right now but one day I’ll get a full night again.
- Baking and people who will eat what I bake, thus enabling me…thanks for taking one for the team.
- My brother-in-law who doesn’t have kids but will yell at everyone else’s to keep quiet because my baby is sleeping.
- The Internet – because being a mom would be so much harder without Google and Pinterest.
I hope everyone has a great day. What are some things you’re thankful for?
Also – Referring back to baking – here’s my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner this year…